Custom Manufacturing Automation Solutions with the Ability to Differentiate Your Company
Are you seeking a custom-engineered automation solution but lack the resources to get it done on spec and on time? RT Engineering specializes in the design and build of high-throughput assembly systems for a wide array of industries. Using synchronous, asynchronous pallet, and linear transfer systems, RT engineers machines to precise motions and repeatable assembly that can be reconfigured to meet changing production demands.
RT automation engineering features Cartesian and SCARA robots and servo driven manipulators with optional end-of-line inspection testing or labeling.
How RT Engineering Partners with You
To start a project, RT will form a task force consisting of mechanical, electrical, and software engineers, an operations coordinator and project leader. Collaborating with your team, engineers will design equipment according to your throughput and quality requirements.
All designs are modeled in 3D software using SolidWorks to ensure the precision of your specifications. In addition, RT offers development and programming of control systems to accompany mechanical systems.
Key Advantages of Custom Automation Equipment
- Improve Efficiency: Streamline trouble areas that drain resources.
- On-Demand Machine Shop: React quickly to demand by leveraging RT's 25,000 sq. ft. machine shop.
- Maintain a Competitive Edge: Build that one-of-a-kind differentiator regardless of resource constraints.
- Address Regulations Quickly: Comply rapidly with changing production regulations.
RT delivers the latest in non-contact, machine vision, and electrical probing technologies.
- Fiber optics gauging
- Consumer goods defect detection
- Medical device assembly verification
- Food processing monitoring
- Character and label verification
- 2D and 3D machine vision
- Laser micrometers
- Weigh scales
- Intellution and RS View SCADA's
- Barcode readers
- Mass flow meters
RT can design and build a unique electrical, environmental or physical testing system tailored to your production standards.
Wire & Web Industrial Automation
RT designs, builds, and integrates solutions for wire and web equipment applications including:
- Take-ups (with Traverse Guides)
- Pay-offs (Non-Driven & Driven)
- Capstans (Linear Belts & Drum)
- Roll Stands
- Accumulators and Festoons (Vertical & Horizontal)
- Dancer Assemblies
- Length Measuring Assemblies (Traction Wheel & Belt Type)
- Straighteners & Caster
Custom Assembly Automation
If you have a unique automation challenge to engineer, RT is your trusted provider. Here are some of the applications and technologies RT has particular expertise in.
Material Handling Automation
RT offers a wealth of mechanical engineering experience for a myriad of applications and technologies related to material handling.
Life Science & Pharmaceutical Automation
RT designs and builds automation solutions that support unique requirements for Life Sciences and Pharmaceuticals.