At RT Engineering Corporation, we take pride in our commitment to supporting diverse industrial professionals. Our capabilities have evolved immensely over the past 40 years; RT began specializing in control system integration and field services, but our proficiencies in other areas have equated to success with several notable manufacturers. Working in different markets has given us the knowledge and capabilities needed to meet any application needs.
RT’s state-of-the-art 25,000 square foot facility is well-equipped to handle a wide range of machinery requirements. In addition to being a distributor of extruded aluminum, RT utilizes several machines—including a Flow Waterjet cutter—as well as a sterilized assembly area that specifically caters to cleanroom applications.
On every project, clients work closely with a dedicated RT project manager and team of engineers each step of the way. Before progressing to the next step in the process, our team meets with clients to discuss and review the work that’s been accomplished to that point—feedback is important to us, and we make sure not to move forward until receiving client approval.
As a whole, RT Engineering has several key advantages over its competitors, including:
- Strong integration and distribution partnerships with notable companies and brands such as Control Techniques, Allen Bradley (of Rockwell Automation), Yaskawa Electric Corporation, the ABB Group, and more.
- Innovative products, which include various lines of automation, control, extruded aluminum, metalworking filtration, performance monitoring, and surface treatment solutions.
- UL standards capabilities/Comprehensive testing and documentation.
- Systems development for programmable logic controllers (PLC), human machine interfaces (HMI), and more.
The following is a list of some applications that the RT team is accustomed to working with:
- Web Handling
- Wire and Cable
- Testing and Inspection Automation
- Filling and Labeling
- Extruder Heat Control
- Custom Assembly
- Linear and Rotary Motion Control
- Material Handling
- Packaging and Batch Processing
- Laser Marking