We provide industrial control solutions
RT Engineering is a leader in the design, manufacture and start-up of AC & DC Drive Systems. Our Services include a full range of custom-engineered systems designed to meet the most stringent industrial motion control requirements.
- Custom Solutions - Focused on Speed, Tension & Torque Control Variables
- Leading Brands - Drives, PLC's, Servo's, Operator Interfaces & other controls
- Experienced Application and Design Engineering Team
- Highest Quality Manufacturing and Testing Standards
- Complete Documentation and Start-Up Services
What Separates RT Engineering From Other Integrators?
- Experience: Sales, Engineering & Manufacturing since 1972
- Low Cost: 20% - 50% Below national competitors
- Custom Components: To suit your specific needs
- 24/7 Support: Factory-trained Field Service team
- Maximum Uptime and Minimum Cost
How We Work For You
Customer Needs: Our experienced Sales Engineers meet with the customer to learn the details of the application, the theory of operation, the specific control needs, and the scope of the project.
Application & Design Engineering: Our Sales Engineers will then work with our Application Engineers to formulate a detailed description of the system. Typically the applications engineer will meet with the customer and generate a complete theory of operations, develop a time line for the project, take photographs and create documents that will be necessary for generating a proposal that meets the customer’s needs. Next our design engineers will program the required hardware for the application and create electrical schematics based on the theory of operations. Finally, our test Engineers will perform point-to-point verification, as well as final test, with power, to verify that proper connections are made; that all system components are functioning; that customer expectations are met.
Start-Up: Once the new system is installed on-site, our experienced Field Service engineers will work with the customer's engineering and production personnel to ensure a smooth, safe and effective start-up. Our engineers will monitor the operation of the production line once it's running, and will make final calibrations to ensure proper operation.
Our Application Expertise
RT Engineering has concentrated its knowledge to meet the challenges of the specific applications listed below. Our sales forces, application & design engineers, and service engineers specialize on the unique needs of web-handling, wire & cable, and other specific industrial control processes.
The sheeter retrofit package is an ideal solution to the high cost of purchasing a new sheeter. Don't let poor sheet length accuracy or slower line speeds be reasons to spend large sums of money on new equipment. Older sheeters can be upgraded to enhance the machine’s performance and the quality of the material being sheeted. The proven dual motor drive retrofit packages will increase reliability, production and profit in a short period of time.
- Winders/Unwinders (Center Driven, Surface Driven, Slip Core, Dual Turret)
- Film Processing (Blown Film, Laminating, Extrusion, Sheeting)
- Paper Converting (Coating, Printing, Slitting, Embossing)
- Textile Processing (Dying, Finishing, Cross Lapping)
- Metals (Coating, Annealing, Foiling, Pickling, Rolling)
Wire & Cable
- Take Ups/Pay Offs
- Insulating/Jacketing (Tape Heads, Flyers)
- Material Handling & Positioning
- Packaging & Palletizing
- Linear Motion Control
- Rotary Motion Control
- HVAC (Fan & Pump Control, Damper Control, By Pass, Soft Starts)